All the participants should register online march 20, 2023
As the outcome of the conference the publication of papers presented at the conference is scheduled. We have two options:
1) Free publication in online journal.
2) Publication in one of the scientific journals included in the list of VAK (350 rubles per page, max 5 pages).
Papers submitted for the publication should meet the following requirements:
- The theme of the paper should be appropriate to the scope of the conference;
- The authors are responsible for the accuracy of facts, quotations, statistical and sociological data, names and initials, and other information used in the paper;
- Papers should be submitted in electronic form (on CD-ROM or via e-mail in the format *. Doc) and typescript, printed on one side of an A4 sheet, signed by the author .
- Volume of the paper must be within 5 - 6 pages;
- Margins: left - 2.5, top and bottom – 2, right - 1.2;
- Font - Times New Roman, size 14;
- Line Spacing - 1.5;
- Paragraph indent - 1.2;
- Alignment - Justified;
- Option - hyphenation;
- Abstract is a mandatory element (it should not exceed 15 lines);
- Keywords - Font - Times New Roman, size 14; Line Spacing - 1,5; Alignment – by width;
- Abstract and keywords are presented in Russian and English;
- Tables, charts, graphs, drawings, and illustrations must be numbered and captioned;
- Basic tables, charts, graphs are also provided in a separate file in the format of the program in which they were created;
- Original drawings and illustrations are also provided in a separate file with a maximum image quality (preferred formats *. Psd, *. Tiff, *. Jpg);
- A numbered list of references is given in alphabetical order at the end of the paper.
The following information should be given in Russian and English as well:
- First name, last name and middle name;
- The full name of the organization where the author works, country, city, area;
- Position, organizational unit;
- Scientific degree and academic rank (if any);
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Postal address with index for correspondence.